Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #91
    Inactive Member valstreit's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color=red> Success would look like this:


    < font color=red >

    You then have to close the "tag" with


    < /font >


    The tag is all together without space except for the words font and color.

    Val

    </font>

  2. #92
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi there folks!
    Sparkle so you're into totally decorating huh?
    I'll bet they were totally appreciative too! LOL!!
    CCfan glad the Kung Fu wasn't too bad after all!
    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] IMPORTANT NEWS! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    We are trying out the NEW Cherie Currie Chat Room this time. EllaNoise and I would like to invite you all to join us in this new and exciting hang out! It should be fun and just as easy as the old one too.
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You KNOW we'd love to see you there but it is Saturday 8:30 to 10:00 E.S.T.
    Maybe even later YA NEVER KNOW!
    Here's a short-cut for you all to use if and when you can!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Gus
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1

    PS Thanks Rocketmaster!

  3. #93
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    OHHH I'm getting tingly all over...Another hour and I'm headin' for the new chat room...I wonder who will be there... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #94
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font color=red> Gotcha Val</font>
    <font color=blue>It seems to have sunk in</fon>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Never Give Up....Never Surrender </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks for your help my friend!
    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #95
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Folks,
    Since there are now 2 chat room TOPICS I suggest we stick with THIS ONE as a tribute to our good friend NewYorkJettster who got the ball rolling in the first place! And speaking of NYJ we had a very nice chat last night in The New Cherie Currie Chat Room along with our good buddy EllaNoise! Oh and Sparklelynx was there but never said a word. Sparkle were you having a problem with pop-ups? The pop-ups I was dealing with would actually minimize the chat room page.
    We had tons of fun folks. Wish ya coulda been there! We plan to use the new chat room again next Saturday too. It is, after all, the OFFICIAL Cherie Currie Chat Room now!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Change is gonna do ya good! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Have a great day!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ November 03, 2002 10:36 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  6. #96
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Quick question....
    Do you all only go in the chat room on Saturday? I keep missin' you on Sat., so I thought I could catch up with you another night.
    Let me know.
    Peace!

  7. #97
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah, we can do it another nite too. Just let us know when you wanna go in. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #98
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    I would be willing to jump on during the week, I usally check out my favorite host board several nights a week (unless I'm doing the overtime thang...Then my wife gets my time). When is a good time for everyone? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #99
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Christina [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Saturdays are our grand new tradition I could meet you there around 10:00 EST on a work night sometime! Did you notice we are using the New Cherie Currie Chat Room now?
    It would be fun to chat with you again CCfan!
    <font color=blue>Maybe some other folks could make it too!</font> Lemme know if and when you wanna!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #100
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is so hard for me to pick an exact date and time. I will try my hardest tomorrow night. Yikes! I don't want to all to come in just for me and me not be there. How about tomorrow night around 8:00 or 9:00 eastern time??? I will try like heck. If not, we can decide another date and time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic